The Innoseal® System is a Tamper Evident and Easy to Open Bag Sealing System for your school cafeteria. The Innoseal® System is great for sealing individually bagged items such as fruit, vegetables, cookies, cheese, sandwiches, field trip packs, etc. The Innoseal® System works great with the USDA Fresh Fruit and Vegetable Program, Afterschool Snack Program, Summer Food Service Program, and Grab ‘N’ Go Breakfast.
- Tamper evident closure: Students know they are the first to open
- Easy to Open Tab: Students do not have to tear bag or cut tape.
- Strong: Closure will hold up to 10 lb. bag.
- Resealable: Allows cafeteria workers to seal and reseal products (ingredients, products, etc.) Allows students to reseal uneaten food.
- Food Safety: Items remain safe from contamination (falling on the floor, students touching, flies, etc.).
- Self-contained system: No electricity required