What do we mean when we say “tamper evident”? For example say you’re at that awesome farmer’s market, you know the one, it smells like rich coffee and plays soft beats in the background. You pick up a loaf of bread, throw it in your cart and off you go… but wait, how do you know if someone hasn’t opened your bread for a quick, sacred sniff? You won’t know, unless your market has used an Innoseal Professional Sealer to package that multigrain encrusted, wholesome goodness.
- Tamper Evident Bag Closure: Let the customer know they are the first to open the bag
- Resealable: Enables your consumers to reseal the bags
- Easy to Use: Easy to open and reseal the bag without tearing the bag.
- Food Safety: A tamper evident closure, making it ideal for food safety.
- Fast: The last thing you want to do is tie a knot in each one or use a twist tie.
- Economic: Each roll of tape and paper provides approximately 800 seals